- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ICL collects the following data through the CleanEquity© Monaco website:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ICL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for the CleanEquity© Monaco conference.
- Sign up for the CleanEquity© Monaco newsletter.
- Voluntarily contact ICL via email.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you to complete the registration process for the CleanEquity© Monaco conference.
- Send you information about future CleanEquity© Monaco conferences.
How do we store your data?
ICL securely stores your data on a private server.
ICL will keep your contact information unless or until you specify to us that you would like your information removed from our database. Please see the section below titled “What are your data protection rights?” for further details.
ICL will not share the details users provide through this website with third parties for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
ICL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ICL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ICL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ICL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ICL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ICL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ICL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ICL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44 20 7297 6840
Or write to us: Innovator Capital Limited, 3rd Floor, 34 St. James’s Street, London, SW1A 1HD, United Kingdom
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keep you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website only uses:
- User cookies – These are ‘strictly necessary’ cookies as WordPress is unable to function without them. They are session cookies, which means that they expire once the user logs out or exits the page.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 20 7297 6840
Or write to us at: Innovator Capital Limited, 3rd Floor, 34 St. James’s Street, London, SW1A 1 HD, United Kingdom
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Tel: +44303 123 1113